<

Monday, August 21, 2006

mush

i've realized (and noticed) that most (yes, most, not all blogs, if you tell me---there's something strange about the mushy thing, i guess) blogs i accidentally stumbled upon consist of anything but a whole truckload of mush.

yes. you heard me. mush.

something for the sappy and the romantic. probably an attempt to fish out someone who shares the same sentiments as the creator of the blog. no, don't get me wrong. i carry no grudges against them who write as if their whole world would collapse on the weight of being single and searching. i once was [single and writing about it but i didn't have to tell the whole world how unfortunate i was].

likewise, mushy entries are, in my case, relegated to a private journal away from the prying eyes of voyeurs like me [though, i don't get a boner simply by jerking off on someone's sappy entries]. yeah, censorship should be followed. bear in mind that blogs are for public consumption, and people like me (and probably those listed on my link [and on the links of their links]) would get the utmost high on having our visceral senses ogle on your literary masturbations.

latest musing of Etchie at 14:16

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida

Eccentric. Frivolous. Flexible. Tempestuous. Hyperactive. Thinker. Wanderer. Couch Potato. Lethargic. Insensitive. Repressive. Vain.

creative common license

No Smoking Joint

Listed on Blogwise

Powered by Blogger


Subscribe !