<

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

nightcap

posting at 3 minutes before two in the morning. a late nightcap for someone nocturnal.

been spewing lead on my private journal (other than this blog, i keep another journal in the confines of my notebook---away from the prying eyes of the cybervoyeurs), something that i haven't been able to do since i deleted most of my word processing applications prior to my departure to the US a year ago. yep. you know the reason.

anyway, i'm attempting to write a single thing. scrounging fellow bloggers for a thing or two to post-pad. nada. zit. kaput. so, this is an empty entry then. amplified by my inability to set my brain on fire and pull my knickers off. hehe. guess the exhibitionist in me somehow has his days in the loony bin.

sigh.

latest musing of Etchie at 00:58

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida

Eccentric. Frivolous. Flexible. Tempestuous. Hyperactive. Thinker. Wanderer. Couch Potato. Lethargic. Insensitive. Repressive. Vain.

creative common license

No Smoking Joint

Listed on Blogwise

Powered by Blogger


Subscribe !