<

Monday, March 07, 2005

overblogged

i received a YM message from Dada asking me to delete the link of her blog from mine.

she did tell me why, however, prompted me to think. someone trying to squeeze through her blog for no apparent reason? ah. the voyeurs of online world prowling the backstreets of the web, searching for unknowing exhibitionists. the perverts of vocabulary who takes pleasure in one's written paroxysms.

a blog is a public missive. somehow, i keep a journal of myself. those that needs certain censorship are carefully tucked away. still, her reasons are contrary to the purpose of creating a blog.

nevertheless, i understood her sentiments.

hayaan mo, dang, I'll do something about it.

latest musing of Etchie at 15:53

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida

Eccentric. Frivolous. Flexible. Tempestuous. Hyperactive. Thinker. Wanderer. Couch Potato. Lethargic. Insensitive. Repressive. Vain.

creative common license

No Smoking Joint

Listed on Blogwise

Powered by Blogger


Subscribe !