<

Friday, August 27, 2004

Apple of my eye

I have decided to retire my laptop after being a loyal mobile companion for two years. It's not that I have grown tired of using it. It's just that...technology has rapidly developed over that short span of time, and a need for an appropriate machine to match the demand of such transition is perhaps, dire.

I'll be getting an Apple iBook G4 notebook one of these days, or if finances will allow me to. I possess little background of using Apple computers or "Macs"---well, Mac is a different machine altogether. Anyway, it's a pretentious little gadget: aluminum casing to resist stains and scratches, rubber-wrapped hard-drive to shield it from unnecessary bumps, and other whatnots. It is ultra-compact, and weights almost 4.5 lbs. I'll try to post a link for the image and specs of the machine if I can.

Feedback and reviews of this machine's users are greatly appreciated.

latest musing of Etchie at 16:39

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida

Eccentric. Frivolous. Flexible. Tempestuous. Hyperactive. Thinker. Wanderer. Couch Potato. Lethargic. Insensitive. Repressive. Vain.

creative common license

No Smoking Joint

Listed on Blogwise

Powered by Blogger


Subscribe !