<

Monday, December 06, 2004

lost and found

We bought a new car last Friday. A 2005 Toyota Corolla LE. I'm fond of Corollas, my car back in Manila was a Corolla. And we shared a lot of moments together. Good or bad. Debauched or decent. I love my car.

Anyway, I test drove our car last Saturday. A kind of pre-break-in, I guess. We tried looking for the `other' mall that some people here are talking about. Yeah, there is another mall--quite different than the one we normally go to. I don't know. Maybe we're not mobile enough to search for it though. So we tried.

And got lost.

Ineptitude is not a mortal sin. It borders on being guilty and being innocent of the crime. The only thing different is you have excuse. Not an alibi, but a valid excuse. People will comprehend what you are saying. And they will nod to you in agreement. However, the lowdown is...it's a one-shot affair. You can't just say I did it once more unknowingly. Except, of course, you're fooling yourself.

We got back. Figured out the way.

Getting lost is John Coltrane on saxophones. Looking for the perfect tune to compensate a monotony of percussions.

latest musing of Etchie at 08:00

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida

Eccentric. Frivolous. Flexible. Tempestuous. Hyperactive. Thinker. Wanderer. Couch Potato. Lethargic. Insensitive. Repressive. Vain.

creative common license

No Smoking Joint

Listed on Blogwise

Powered by Blogger


Subscribe !