<

Thursday, June 03, 2004

Who Am I?

It's not an identity crisis thing or whatever. Somehow a journal demands a formal introduction of who's writing. Basically, it's an unwritten provision in the art of journal writing--the fact that one has to spill at least an ounce of personal censorship. Well, I guess I'm forced as the next guy who has plans of opening up his/her own online journal, to write something about myself.

Hm, okay. I'm Etchie, a twenty-four year old writer wannabe, whose idea of fun is getting stuck in front of a DVD player or burying my nose in a two-inch thick book. Not to mention, window shopping at a video store, and a bookstore. I have nothing else to expose except that I tied the knot early, and attempting to fulfill every aspect of the obligations marriage had imposed.

I'm presently loafing my ass off at a government-subsidized university here in Manila, but sooner I'll be leaving for Florida to join my wife there. I have a three-year old daughter (I'll post her pic once I learn how to), and a truckload of self-confidence :)

latest musing of Etchie at 19:30

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida

Eccentric. Frivolous. Flexible. Tempestuous. Hyperactive. Thinker. Wanderer. Couch Potato. Lethargic. Insensitive. Repressive. Vain.

previous musings

creative common license

No Smoking Joint

Listed on Blogwise

Powered by Blogger


Subscribe !