<

Monday, January 03, 2005

fixed

fixed the problem with the laptop last night. back in business. renewed life, i guess? albeit temporary. it might crash anytime.

harddrive's plagued by bad sectors. somebody told me it needs a system reformat. something i don't plan on doing since i haven't had the time to backup all my files. well, now that i've put the computer back on running, i'll definitely make a backup--either on a disc or an external hard drive.

tried a notebook window-shopping at several online stores. my vision of an apple ibook is slowly diminishing. setting my sights on a Sony Vaio VGN-S260 or the T models preferably. if i could get a nod on a financing application, will probably get it first thing my pay arrives.

sigh.

just keep on dreaming, Etchie.

latest musing of Etchie at 01:02

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida

Eccentric. Frivolous. Flexible. Tempestuous. Hyperactive. Thinker. Wanderer. Couch Potato. Lethargic. Insensitive. Repressive. Vain.

creative common license

No Smoking Joint

Listed on Blogwise

Powered by Blogger


Subscribe !